Space Oddity Space Oddity

well done fargal, its awesome to see some more flash by you cause i'm getting sick of some of the other flash i see on here and deviantart these days. I need more of the smooth animation and clean graphics. Your style is looking so slick now its incredible. well done.

FargalEX responds:

Huge thanks Dustin. I look forward to seeing some more stuff from you, too.

Carl's Junior Carl's Junior

carls jr is nutso

Yeah those Carls Jr commercials really suck. i commend you on this, good job duderino.

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

you got it man

That was seriously one of the best things I have seen on this sight. hands down. It was bizzare and I had no idea what was going on but it was really incredible. Awesome work man. And don't listen to all that other bull people are always complaining about. They don't know shit.

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

nice

great job man. very professional and quite addicting. I don't know how you could spruce it up, but the black and orange gets pretty tired on the eyes rather quickly.

The Brick Game The Brick Game

Spice things up

Good job man, i like these types a game and usually theyre not done very well. Try spicing things up a bit though, add a couple of extra songs to choose from, and throw in some other backgrounds or whatnot. good job overall.

jonno-13 responds:

That all consumes valuable file size.

Uncle Hopkins The Game SE Uncle Hopkins The Game SE

funny

All you need to win me over is either a fun or funny song, and you've got that so your set man. Good job.